Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm ba-a-a-ck...

Hi all,

I just came back from 3 days in the Poconos with my sweetie for our anniversary.   The cabin we stayed at was beautiful, and the scenery was too nice for words.   I'm attaching a few pictures.   I hope this works.   They really don't do the place justice, though.

Saturday morning view from the cabin

Our cabin the other side of the brook


The other news of note is that the book contest over at Dream (http://dreamonus.com) is finished, and I got the names of the winners this morning.  They are:
Antane Armstrong of Bloomington,IN
Sabrena Pattat of Anderson,IN
Gary Green of Satellite Beach, FL
and Holly Markoski of Shillington,PA

Congratulations to the winners, and a big thanks to everyone else who entered!  There were over a hundred entries, which honestly was a lot more than I thought I'd get.  I hope people stay this interested in it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment